Star Realms: Box Set (English)
|Designer :||Robert Dougherty, Darwin Kastle|
|Publisher:||Wise Wizard Games|
|Numbers of players :||2 to 4
|Age :||12 years old and +|
|Playing Time :||20 minutes
|More Info :||
Forge your own stellar kingdom! Build your army by navigation and trade, then use your powerful fleet of warships to protect what is yours and take what is not!
Designed by Darwin Kastle and Rob Dougherty, members of the Magic renowned temple, Star Realms combines the pleasure of deckbuilding games with the interactivity of the combat of collecting card games. While you play, use the trade to add new ships and bases to your bridge. When played, these vessels and bases generate powerful effects, additional exchanges and fights to attack your opponent and its bases.
If you reduce your opponent's score to zero, you win!
The Star Realms box includes all the Star Realms Core Set and Gambit Set cards, as well as an additional game game and two starting decks, offering an impressive gameplay for 2 to 4 players. And the pirate challenge cards of the black star and the Nemesis beast offer additional solo and cooperative game options! Each box is a complete game to 4 players containing rules and 162 cards.
- Includes the best -selling star Realms Deckbuilding Star Realms game, winning 7 game prizes and elected among the 100 best board games on Boardgamegeek.com.
- Includes the Gambit set with two solo/cooperative challenge cards
- A wonderful upgrade for existing star realms players
- A perfect intro set for new players for solo, pvp and cooperative
- Very first Star Realms game board for an easy configuration
- Box insertion with sections for each start -up deck, explorers and market deck
- A large box contains cards with sleeve or unpleasant sleeves with space for extensions