Spacecorp: 2025-2300 AD (English)
1 unité en stock.
|Designer :||John H. Butterfield|
|Numbers of players :||1 to 4|
|Age :||12 years old and +|
|Playing Time :||60 to 240 minutes|
|More Info :||
Spacecorp: 2025-2300 AD is a quick board game in which one to four players explore and develop space on three eras. Each player controls a terrestrial company looking for profit by leading the expansion of humanity to the solar system and beyond. In SpaceCorp, you can ...
- Assemble a space port at a point in Lagrange.
- Launch an exploration mission to Mars.
- Mine the asteroids.
- Take advantage of the exotic resources discovered on the Jovian moons.
- Discover microbial life in the underground oceans of Charon.
- Decode the exo-ADN to develop human pioneers resistant to radiation.
- Undertake a mission to Alpha Centauri in a generation ship.
- Break technological barriers to make faster than light trips.
- Establish a colony in the Tau Ceti stellar system.
Each of the three eras is played on a different tray:
- The first era, Mariners, covers exploration and development until March.
- In Planeters, players install the external solar system.
- In Starfarers, players send missions to nearby stellar systems and establish interstellar colonies.
The game is based on the Spacecorp book by Ejner Fulsang, the first in the Galactican series.