Dice Tray in Wood: La Pioche - Ash with Walnut insertions
In store pick-up
106 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Quebec City
Usually ready in 1 hour
A supplement of $ 15.99 + tx for delivery is applied. Free from $ 125 (QC) and from $ 150 (ON). See the modalities. Orders processed in less than 24 hours!
100% Secure Payment
Credit cards, Paypal, Shop Pay and Apple Pay
Solid dice tray made to last:
- The insertions in corners give all the solidity to the dice tray! In addition to having a background that is fitted in the frame made of hardwood, the insertions double the contact surface between wood fibers and mixes the weakness of gluing only made at the end of the fiber. The insertions in corners increase the rigidity of the structure and brings a contrast to the essences.
Concerns of aesthetics ("grain matching"):
- Each dice tray is made so that the grain along one of the sides extends throughout the periphery of the object so that the gaze can run on the grain without having irregularities. This gives a more natural, more harmonious appearance.
Essences and their origins:
- The white ash comes from Quebec and the walnut comes from the Appalachian region of the United States. The darkest wood is taken from a wood closer to the heart of the walnut while the paler is taken from a part of the tree closer to the bark.
100% natural protection:
- Blackbearworkshops' dice tray are only protected with livos oil, a completely natural oil which leaves a soft finish under the finger and protects the integrity of the wood for the long term.
Use of the dice tray:
- The dice tray produced a result launched with neutrality! No more discussion or imbroglio during a game, namely whether a counting table or must be relaunched! Everything that is not launched in the dice tray is not considered valid.
- The Dice tray also preserves the configuration of the game! How many times have we attended a stroke launched with frenzy on the table and which strikes all the piece and accessories of the game in its trajectory!