Confluence Siderale (French)
In store pick-up
106 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Quebec City
Usually ready in 1 hour
Free shipping Quebec and Ontario*
From $ 100 or $ 125 (QC) and from $ 150 (ON). Elsewhere in Canada See the modalities. Orders processed in less than 24 hours!
100 % Secure Payment
Credit cards, Paypal, Shop Pay and Apple Pay
|Designer :||Tauceti Deichmann|
|Artist :||Kwanchai Moriya, Jesse Seidule, Nakarin Sukontakorn|
|Numbers of players :||4 to 9|
|Age :||14 years old and +|
|Playing Time :||120 to 180 minutes|
|More Info :||
Confluence Sidérale: become the leader of the galaxy!
Confluence Sidérale is a game of negotiations. You embody a sidereal civilization which negotiates resources and invents technologies that will be shared. The technologies bring you a lot of prestige but the advantages associated with them are granted to all players.
- Confluence sidérale is an asymmetrical game: play one of the 9 unique extraterrestrial species, each with a story and a style of play that are clean.
- Simultaneous towers - Surprisingly shortly dead, because everyone acts at the same time.
- Complex exchanges with a simple notation: each converter indicates the approximate value of resources and products, which helps you negotiate equitable exchanges.
- Information is open - All resources and technologies known to all.
- Almost everything is exchangeable - not just your resources! Planets, vessels, technologies, future production and much more.
- The agreements are restrictive, even through the towers. If you make a promise during an exchange, you must hold it. Cooperation is the key to being the best competitor.