Ancient Civilizations of the Middle East (English)
In store pick-up
106 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Quebec City
Usually ready in 1 hour
Free shipping Quebec and Ontario*
From $ 100 or $ 125 (QC) and from $ 150 (ON). Elsewhere in Canada See the modalities. Orders processed in less than 24 hours!
100 % Secure Payment
Credit cards, Paypal, Shop Pay and Apple Pay
|Designer :||Mark McLaughlin, Chris Vorder Bruegge|
|Artist :||Mark Mahaffey|
|Numbers of players :||1 to 6|
|Age :||N / A
|Playing Time :||N / A
|More Info :||
Ancient Civilizations of the Middle East (ACME) is brought to you by the same team that created Ancient Civilizations of the Inner Sea —designers Christopher Vorder Bruegge and Mark McLaughlin with developer Fred Schachter. ACME is not a sequel nor an expansion but a stand alone game using the same multiplayer and solitaire systems as its predecessor with many new and exciting features to intrigue its players, including:
- Deities. Instead of building The Wonders of the World, here you get to establish the Deities of the Biblical era (including “you-know-who,” the one who demanded, “Let my people go!”)!
- An all-new deck of 110 cards, many of which allow you to inflict disasters and defeats of, well, BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS upon your opponents! One civilization can even capture the Deity of another and take its statue back to its capital to demonstrate its military and theological superiority.
- Rugged Mountain Areas (with blocks to signify strongholds)
- Fertile River Valleys (where even cities or a single disk/camp could grow population)
- Vast Deserts (where stacking is severely limited and growth prohibited)
- And, of course, the rolling plains and churning seas found in Ancient Civilizations of the Inner Sea